Ep.54 Fish for Dinner...Again! with Mark Robens

 

When I was a kid my dad told me that I “could be or do anything I wanted in life”. “Matter of fact”, he continued, “You can do many different things if you want, redefine yourself and head down a different path, build a second career or start a hobby”. This had been on my mind all these years when I met Mark Robens. Mark is the living embodiment of what my Dad had described, having established a successful law practice, becoming a Fire fighter, a professional Pilot and coming back around to now serve as an Executive Fire Officer. On episode 54 Mark shares some of what he has learned along the way about fire service leadership, aviation, and the law! And he answers the age-old question… Why you can’t eat fish 10 shifts in a row! Enjoy! 

 _____________________________________ 

 You can find the Fireground Fitness podcast wherever great podcasts are located. So, search it out and subscribe. Your feedback is powerful, and greatly appreciated. Go to apple podcasts, subscribe, rate and review the podcast or shoot me an email! 

If you would like to contact today’s guest... 
IG: @pilotatty 
LinkedIn: Mark Robens esq. 

Your host can be reached at: 
IG: @firegroundfitness 
FB: @fireground fitness 
Twitter: @firegroundfit 
Email: raynegray@firegroundfitness.com

 

No comments: