Episode 83 What's My Calling with Aaron Culwell

Have you ever considered where you got your work ethic? My Baby-Faced Brother, Fire Chief Aaron Culwell, a true Sooner, born and raised in Norman Oklahoma, has thought through this question.  In episode 83 Culwell shared his findings with us. He also shares how his faith shaped the direction of his life, leading him to the fire service, the Air Force, and a life committed to public safety. Give it a listen and enjoy!
 
Our guest introduces himself:
 
I am an experienced Fire Chief with the Will Rogers Airport Fire Department in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Previously, held the position of Deputy Fire Chief at a municipality outside of the Tulsa Metro Area. Additionally, I am currently serving as an Assistant Fire Chief with the United States Air Force Reserves at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma. Personally, I am working on my own professional growth through Oklahoma State University Master’s in Fire and Emergency Management Administration Program and I am participating in the Executive Fire Officer Program at the National Fire Academy. I had the opportunity recently sit on the 8 th Essentials Validation Committee with IFSTA, was awarded Fire Instructor of the Year by the Fire Instructors of Oklahoma Organization, I received the Executive Fire Officer designation from the Oklahoma State Fire Marshals Commission and gained my Chief Fire Officer and Chief Training Officer designations from the Center for Public Safety Excellence. At home I am a loving father of a wonderful   seven-year-old daughter who has just as much of an adventurer’s heart as I do. We hike, climb, hunt, and fish as often as possible. I am blessed to have two patriotic brothers, one serving in Colorado, and another serving in Virginia who recently had a set of twins.
 
__________________________
You can find the Fireground Fitness podcast wherever great podcasts are located. So, search it out and subscribe. Your feedback is powerful, and greatly appreciated. Go to apple podcasts, subscribe, rate and review the podcast or shoot me an email!

If you would like to contact today’s guest...
IG: aculwe123
FB: Aaron Culwell
LinkIn: Aaron Culwell, CFO,CTO
 
Your host can be reached at:
IG: @firegroundfitness
FB: @fireground fitness
Twitter: @firegroundfit

Email: raynegray@firegroundfitness.com



No comments: