Main Set:
L3:
Pull ups: 10, 9, 8...1
Pistol Squats: 2, 4, 6,...20 (alternating legs as you go)
L2:
Pull ups: 7, 6, 5...1
Pistol Squats: 2, 4, 6,...14 (alternating legs as you go)
L1:
Pull ups: 5, 4, 3,...1
Pistol Squats: 2, 4, 6,...10 (alternating legs as you go)
Note: If you do have a full pistol yet, lower yourself down to a box or bench
Train Hard
Rayne
Please support Crossfit Fury's fundraising efforts

Please post your time, loads, set and rep scheme to the comments
2 comments:
I did the L3 and I exploded halfway into the "18 rep" step of the ladder of the pistols. I suffered through the final pistol and finished in 14:22
Cheers
We didn't time ourselves but Aimee and I have seen huge improvments in our pull ups...I was able to do 10 in a row (where before I could barely do one) and able was able to do a few unassisted pullups in a row.
D Lo
Post a Comment