11/13/09 Friday

Warm up!

Main Set: Metcon
L3: As many Rounds As possibe in 20min
- 1 muscle up
- 5 ring dips
- 10 lunges
- 15 box jumps (24")

L2: As many Rounds As possibe in 20min
- 1 muscle up (sub: pullups and dips 3:1)
- 5 ring dips
- 10 lunges
- 15 box jumps (24")

L1: As many Rounds As possibe in 10min
- 2 pull ups
- 2 dips
- 5 push ups
- 10 lunges
- 15 box jumps (24")
























Train hard!
Rayne

2 comments:

Filthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Filthy said...

We substitued the Muscle up for the 3 pull ups and 3 dips...and we didn't have rings so we just used regular dip bars...

Aimee did 7 but she did this workout after we did the thruster/sprint/snatch workout.

I did 10. I thought I had a very steady pace but was definately not in a hurry (struggled to find motivation).