11/06/09 Friday

Warm up!

Main Set: Power
L3: 8 rnds - 1min btwn rounds
- 3 sumo dead lift high pull (heavy)
- 3 high box jumps (max effort - as high as you can get)

L2: 5 rnds 2min btwn rnds
- 3 sumo dead lift high pull (heavy)
- 3 high box jumps (max effort - as high as you can get)

L1: 3 rnds 2min btwn rnds
- 3 sumo dead lift high pull (heavy)

- 3 high box jumps (max effort - as high as you can get)

*Note: the emphasis is on explosive, powerful movement - get "set" for each rep, then BOOM - explode into the movement.





Train hard!
Rayne


post loads and thoughts to the comments

2 comments:

Rayne Gray said...

L3:
SDHP @ 155
bx Jump @ 36"

When I was done I felt like I might be able to jump higher soI went for 49". I failed a half dozen times, but I was so close.

I backed up and took a one step lead into a two foot take off and Bingo! A personal best!*high Five!*

Filthy said...

SDHP @ 185 1st and 2nd round and finshed with 205
Box jump...I used the counters in the community room at St.32 (it was the only thing I could find that was a decent height) it was probably 30-36 inches. Fun.