Warm up!
Main Set: Strength Endurance
L3: 3 times through
5 rounds (10 push ups, 10 kb swings)
2min rest
5 rounds (10 pull ups, 20 lunges)
2min rest
5 rounds (10/10 kettle bell snatch, 40yard squat hops)
L2: one time through the above
L1: one time through
2 rounds (10 push ups, 10 kb swings)
2min rest
2 rounds (10 pull ups, 20 lunges)
2min rest
2 rounds (10/10 kettle bell snatch, 40yard squat hops)
Train Hard!
Rayne
Post time, loads and thoughts to the comments
2 comments:
I missed sundays session so, I had to catch up today:
am session: was the sunday session, I used a 35#bell took just over 35min as a couple of my rest intervals went over 30 secs.
- This was made more fun because we got a small fire about 2 min after finishing.
PM Session: L2 of Wednesday Took about 20 min I subbed a few excercises because I didn't feel like doing any more KB. here is what it looked like:
5x 10 push ups, 3 pwr cleans(135)
2min rest
5x 10 pull ups, 20 yard lunges
2min rest
5x pwr snatch(115), 40 yard sqt hops
Great day!
OHHH this one was tough...
Aimee:
L3...used 35lb KB for swings and first round of snatches...she moved to the 26lb KB for last 2 rounds of snatches...time was 1:36
Dave:
L3...used 53lb KB for swings and first round of snatches...moved to the 44lb for last 2 sets of snatches... time was 1:31.
This was a little discouraging because I felt like I was moving at a pretty good, consistent pace (except for the pull ups, where I was more concerned about form than time...so I had to pace myself...work in progress) but it still took a long time. Great workout though!
Post a Comment