10/4/09 Sunday

Warm up!

Main Set: kettle bell snatch intervals
L3: 15 secs on/ 15 secs rest - 80 sets

L2: 15on/ 15 off - 40 sets

L1: 15on/ 30 off - 30 sets

Snatch your KB with one hand as many times as possible in the 15 second interval, then rest the designated interval. switch hands and do the same progression, repeat this interval for the number sets designated.



Train Hard!
Rayne
-

3 comments:

Rayne Gray said...

35lb KB 74 rounds, going for 80 - but failed.

Anonymous said...

40 lb dumbbell 40 rounds
321 reps

Brian

Filthy said...

PR's for me and Aimee!

Aimee: 26lb KB 80 rds...she had never gotten to 80 rds!

Dave: I have done 80 rds. twice (I've been doing this workout every shift for several months for my cardio...usually 40-50 rds.)with a 35lb KB, 7 reps per 15 sec. Today I did 80 rds with a 35lb KB at 8 reps per 15 sec! Love this workout!