Main Set: (Strength Endurance)
L3: 10 rnds
- 40 yard farmer walk (DB or KB in each hand with minimum total of 50% BW)
- 5 weighted pull ups
- 10 Thrusters (DB/KB or BarBell w/minimum of 50%BW)
L2: 5 rnds
- 40 yard farmer walk (DB or KB in each hand with minimum total of 50% BW)
- 5 weighted pull ups
- 10 Thrusters (DB/KB or BarBell w/minimum of 50%BW)
L1: 5rnds
- 40 yard Farmer walk
- 5 pull ups
- 5 thrusters
Train hard!
Rayne
Post loads to comments
7 comments:
Great workout!
Aimee:
-35lb kb per hand farmer walk
-24lb per hand thrusters
-Time: 23:40
Dave:
-60lb per hand farmer walk
-26lb. kb for pull ups
-125lb barbell thrusters rds. 1-7 and then had to drop to 115lbs for last 3 rounds
-Time: 31:15
60lb/hand farmer walk
No weight. I suck at pullups.
Did burpees for some reason. I guess I can't read. 7 rounds in 23 min.
Have had a cold for 3 weeks. No excuse especially when a Brother FF depends on you everyday. Just don't feel as strong as I have in the past.
Brian
Sorry its late!
45lb db farmers walk
same for thrusters
L pullups on rings...they suck just as bad
22:05
I think the guy in that picture is doing a "muscle stuck" by the way!
Great workout! You're a bad man Rayne.
-Aaron
Oh Hey Aaron, you know that guy?;-)
Some light movement - tapering is making me fidgitty
Post a Comment