I will not complain about "Karen" which is 150 wall ball shots after seeing the workout for 150 burpees. Did anyone do that many and I'd love to know the time - perhaps we will do the same at Crossfit Pierce County.....
Hey Chef!It took me a painful 7:40. It was about as much fun as I could handle :-)You should definately try it on for size and when you log it in your training journal you should title it Jack Ass.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I will not complain about "Karen" which is 150 wall ball shots after seeing the workout for 150 burpees. Did anyone do that many and I'd love to know the time - perhaps we will do the same at Crossfit Pierce County.....
Hey Chef!
It took me a painful 7:40. It was about as much fun as I could handle :-)
You should definately try it on for size and when you log it in your training journal you should title it Jack Ass.
Post a Comment