During the course of my career I have repeatedly been asked the same five questions.
5) Why did you become a firefighter?
4) What is the best part about being a firefighter?
3) How hard is it to wear firefighting equipment?
2) What do you do when you pull up on a house that is on fire?
1) What is the worst thing you have seen on the job?
In episode 9, I share my thoughts on these questions and how the answers can shape and inform what we do. Whether you are a would-be-firefighter at the beginning of your career or an old salt nearing the end, consideration of these questions will move us in the right direction!
Check it out on your favorite podcast platform, SUBSCRIBE and leave a comment.
Thank you for listening in,
Post a Comment