Main Set: Power/Core Endurance
- 4 x 15 Over Head Squats (50% BW) rest 30 secs between sets
- 10 min Kettle Bell snatch test
- 2 x 15 Over Head Squats (50% BW) rest 30 secs between sets
- 5 min Kettle Bell snatch test
- 2 x 10 Over Head Squats (30% BW) rest 30 secs between sets
- 3 min Kettle Bell snatch test
*Snatch Test: Snatch the Kettle Bell as many reps as you can in the alloted time, switch hands as needed.
OHS @ 115
Snatch test w/53lb bell
I'm stoked with how this days training went: hit 200reps for the first time with the big bell - High Five! No hand tears and almost no swearing.
OK, fine, a steady stream of expletives poured from my mouth, would have made the most callus sailor blush, but I was work'n FREAKING hard MAN!
Nice work brother!
Snatch test w/44lb bell for 210 reps.
I was working a CM so I didn't get to work out with my Warrior Queen...worked out at the station. When she does it I'll put in the numbers.
Aimee did L3:
OHS: 2 sets @75lbs and 2 sets @65lb
Snatch test w/35lb bell for 100 reps and 26lb KB 80 reps
Warm-Up 5 min row
2x10 OHS did the first set of 5 with 95lb, had to scale down to 75lb for the rest
40 KB snatches at 3 Min (35lb)
Post a Comment